Monday, October 28, 2019

Our house feels like home again

Whilst the house was on the market and people were traipsing through to view it, it just didn't feel like home any more.  Once we had a prospective buyer and we started packing and has boxes and totes everywhere it was even worse.

Stuff is still packed in boxes and totes but they are behind closed doors for now in closets and cupboards.

We know we have to sell and move but for the next few months until we see if we can get my husband's heart issues sorted and Thanksgiving and Christmas done it is back to being home.

I have even started on knitting Mary!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back to your comfort zone. I'm happy for you that you feel like knitting.
    We no longer make a big deal of the holidays. The grandson that we raised is living Downtown LA now, and with no little ones here for Christmas I suspect our holidays will be pretty low key. Terry's Afib really keeps him pretty tired. For now his heart rate is sporadically jumping around in the 80s. We'll have to see what the cardiologist says when he sees him in a few weeks.
    Best wishes to you and your husband for serenity and better health.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working backwards through your messages and I hope things are OK.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have several appts in December for my husband to get an MRI and a echo stress test then he gets a cardioversion where they knock him out and shock his heart to try and get it back into regular rhythym until he gets the two heart ablation procedures mid January. Hoping for some improvement after all that.

      Delete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.