Today it is bitterly cold but the sun is shining. We had a couple of very wet days followed by a dry and warmer day now it is very cold and sunny and tomorrow is going to be even colder.
My husband is doing OK. He keeps getting feverish but it comes and goes. They told him to take Tylenol to help. We go back on Wednesday for a post op checkup and a visit with his cardiologist.
We set up the monitor which supposedly transmits at night when he is sleeping. The loop recorder was implanted at the same time as the ablation procedures were done. Haven't heard that it isn't working so am assuming it is.
He isn't feeling quite as good as he first was and I have noticed his nice pink colour has gone and his lips are bluey again. Hope it is only temporary. They say it takes 3 months for the scar tissue to build up which should stop the errant signals causing the afib and atrial flutter.
Going to watch a couple of American football games today, these will decide who goes to the Superbowl. I am hoping the KC Chiefs go through. Go Chiefs!
January is always a bit of a blah month for me. I need a project. I have been resurrecting my darning skills and darning some socks but it isn't my favourite task. My neighbour's grandson and his wife are expecting a baby so I have been checking out yarn online. Walmart has reduced it's stock of yarn so not much choice there.
Timer to start preparing lunch so off I go. Stay warm everyone!
cold and sunny here to , we started the week oft going to Church this morning
ReplyDeleteI am surprised how expensive yarn has become. I was thinking of gifting my stash if we move but then I remembered that I might give weaving another try so I'll probably take it with me. Also, when I don't have the urge to sew, crochet is my next Go To craft.
ReplyDeleteStay warm. It's teen digits in Northern Indiana.
xx, Carol
Glad to read your husband is doing OK. Its cold windy and raining here not a good combination.
ReplyDelete