Today I ordered some baby yarn to knit a little cardigan for my good friend and neighbour's soon expected great grandson. She raised her grandson so is very close to him. We have known him since he was quite young so we are close to him too.
We attended his wedding last year and now their son is due next month.
I found a nice pattern online for a baby hoodie and printed it up and now eagerly await the yarn so I can start.
It is so good to think of something other than my knee. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!
I'm sure there is and you will so enjoy the knitting, especially for such a lovely purpose.
ReplyDeletexx
Glad to read you are feeling a little more positive. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the knitting. Sometimes I just feel that I a)either need a reason to get started on a project or b)just have to get started on it to enjoy doing it.
ReplyDelete