Here is the big guy set up on the desk and the table ready to set up the standard knitting machine and ribber.
Here is one of the fixes I had to do to the big guy as the right corner got broke off in transit and the needle bed was not attached to the base. A nest of washers did the trick.
This is the carriage for the big guy, it is huge, hence the nickname!
Here are the plastic drawers I got from Walmart for my fabric, they are ridiculously cheap and oh so useful
The bootees I knitted
and finally the woven squares being sewn together
I have done 20 out of 80 so far.
Off to pick up grocery order shortly, decided to get it tonight as there is some nasty weather headed in.






It all looks fab and most satisfying.
ReplyDeleteI hope the weather isn't too nasty. xx
My word that is one hefty knitting machine. You have been busy...those bootees are so cute. Hope the weather isn't too bad.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a big machine. My KH260 is called the "chunky monkey" :) Glad you found a workaround for the damage, it's so annoying when it's just minor but major (if you know what I mean).
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, I have been busy playing with my machines and sorting through my stuff and getting it more organised.
ReplyDelete