Saturday, December 4, 2021

Almost 12 weeks post surgery

Wow, it's been a while since I posted but please know, if you are a blog I follow, I love to read your blogs every day, it is one of life's pleasures for me.

My knee and leg are now doing very well.  I am so much better than I was before I had the surgery and so much more mobile.  Life has gotten back to what a normal woman of my age should be like and for that I am so grateful.

The first six weeks were hard and very painful but the past six weeks have seen so much improvement.

Christmas prep is well underway here.  Outside decorations are up and the lights are on the timer for night time.  We just decorate the front porch.




This weekend I will do Christmas cards and early next week the little tree and inside decorations will go up.  We added a couple of new things this year.  Two of the huge baubles to hang outside (the blue and the red one above) and a light up Santa, intended for outside, but he found a spot indoors he likes so there he stays.  The inside lights are already up and are turned on every evening now along with Santa. He is such a cheery chappy, he makes me smile every time I look at him.


We are heading into some colder weather so we have firewood stacked up on the porch ready for the really cold days.  The wood stove heats the house up so nicely.  On milder days we just put the central air on when we need it.

Hope you are all enjoying your Christmas prep too.  

Off to write cards..........


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing better! That's good to hear.

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.