Trying this on an old laptop in my sewing room and it appears to be working....yay!
I realise now that I have become a bit obsessive with regard to card making supplies. I have been going back and forth the past couple of weeks to the doctor's for tests and MRI's etc. as I had a bit of a scare. But thankfully, so far, all is good. I have been prescribed a lot of different medications though so multiple trips to the Walmart pharmacy. Anyway, whilst there yesterday I spotted some white glitter cardstock in the clearance section. I swear my heart beat doubled. $3 for a 10 sheet packet. They were originally $7. Two packets quickly jumped into my trolley. I would have got more but I am starting to feel guilty about buying card making supplies. I am frugal by nature and we have a fixed income which is already stretched by the current inflation and I had purchased some used wooden stamps from ebay a few days earlier. An excellent deal, 10 really nice stamps for less than $6 and I negotiated down the postage (as I am apt to do).
The cheapie cutting dies I ordered weeks ago have started to come in the mail from the orient so I am more than well stocked.
Some of the new dies and some glitter card have been utilised in my anniversary cards as well as some recycled materials.
The dragonflies are made from recycled wrapping paper and the humming birds are cut out from the covers of a magazine that the State sends out for free every month. Some of the covers have glorious colours in then and are good quality card.
The glitter card and one of the new dies were used for the 'LOVE'.
I made a couple more dragonflies using the wrapping paper ready for some future card.
The colour options to make these are endless and now I have glitter card too! Oh my, I am so easily pleased lol.
Well, time to go to the mailbox so be safe everyone......







No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.