We had our first day working outside today. We got one of the garden tractors going and my husband spread some fertilizer. Had to blow up some tyres but all was good. We sat outside afterwards and enjoyed the morning. Yesterday we were able to eat lunch on the screen porch. Cooling off for a couple of days then warming back up again. Flowers are coming out, trees and bushes are flowering, a real feel of Spring is in the air. Even had the windows open, it is nice to have the breeze blowing through the house.
I made my first ever Easter card today. I do not usually do cards but one of my new die sets was an Easter set so I tried it out. I printed out the greeting, got to use some glitter card and washi tape. It is already in the mail heading across country.
![]() |
| Inside |
![]() |
| Back |
I stamped the envelope too.




Those chicks are so cute!!
ReplyDeletexx
I know! it was one of the new die sets I got recently. I was very impressed with how it cut out.
Delete