I have had a bout of something yukky, I hope I am on the road to recovery. I did clear post op testing so the surgery is set for the 17th. I didn't know I was sick when I went for post op thingy, I thought it was my allergies, but it got a lot worse.
This was me this morning lol. Apologies for the profanity but it is so apt!
First meals on wheels came this morning. Haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty darned good. I forgot when I asked for them to start today that it was Easter weekend and I have a ham also, barely touched. I foresee a lot of the ham being frozen in the next day or so.
It will come in useful when I am in the sling for 6 weeks.
Our new aide started today. Not sure if she will work out, she seems to just want to sit around and chat. We need help, not company. We have each other for that. She didn't volunteer to do anything. Had to be asked all the time. She sat while I worked! Something wrong with that picture.
Maybe she will get better.
Hope all is good in your worlds.......
Sorry you have been sick. I had to chuckle at the picture, I think we have all thought that at some point.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree, something doesn't seem right with the aid picture. Hopefully just getting to know you and things change up for the good.