I made it on the recently purchased Singer Memomatic 700 using the SRP 60 ribber purchased at the same time.
I still need to replace many needles on it but they haven't arrived yet. They are coming from Hong Kong. The price is much better but the delivery time is somewhat longer.
The plastic side racks for the ends of the carriage I ordered on Sept. 6th have just arrived at our local PO today. Hopefully they will be delivered today. Have to sign for the package as it comes registered mail. Our mail here arrives around 2.30pm. Sod's law will mean they won't bring them out till tomorrow when we'll be out all day at the hospital for my husband.
I love how the sleeve edges came out on the tank top but wasn't so happy about the neckline. I have to read up again on necklines and the best way of finishing them. I know a lot of my problem is casting off rather than casting off onto waste yarn. The next one I am going to try using the waste yarn method.
Also the next one I will make with a deeper neckline.
Now which one to start next and what colours to use?
Yeah, just finished posting this and the mail lady arrived. Off to fit it onto the machine.
ReplyDeleteIt came out really cute. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete