We (my husband does the leather staining) made the grandson's belt. It turned out great but in my haste to wrap it and mail it I forgot to take pictures. Duh!
I finished the hats and neck warmers. Just have to sew them up. I will try very hard top remember to take pictures of them.
I also made a bag from fabric today to put some practice fabric and sewing notions in for our grand daughter for Christmas to go with the Singer Pixma. I used the Brother XL 703. It sewed beautifully.
I did overlocking on the seams and turned the top with a row of scallop stitch. It was a simple job but it was so nice to have the different stitches. Guess what? yep, forgot to take pictures again. Double duh!!
Coasters are done and conditioned etc and need to be wrapped but I have already taken pictures of those.
So I think that's all the making I will be doing for Christmas. Not bad to be done by the 12th, I am usually still going in a mad panic at this time so I am happy I have been a little better organized this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.