Saturday, November 7, 2015

Child's hoodie jacket pattern and arran type tuck stitch punchcards for a standard and a bulky machine

I mentioned I had joined a Facebook group about machine knitting.  I posted a couple of pictures of things I had made and a couple of ladies were interested in the hoodie jacket.  I took some pictures of the  Knit radar pattern and the punchcard I had used.

Not sure how a person can transfer the schematics of the pattern for their use but here they are if anyone is interested.  I do know a punchcard can be copied easily though.











For the standard machine
close up of the arran pattern on the standard.  I don't think I elongated this.


For the bulky machine
The arran tuck stitch on the bulky machine which I did elongate

PS: This post was done when the puppy was napping lol.
PPS: I am a terrible photographer. Apologies for the shadows etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.