My crafty accomplishments are few and far between lately. I did get another felt Christmas decoration made, that makes four now and I did get another granny square made.
Not much for a couple of weeks but better than nothing at all.
 |
made this one using odd felt shapes from when I did the cut outs on the Sizzix for the ornaments. Colours look washed out in this picture but in reality they are quite bright and cheery.
|
This morning I did do a little leatherwork. I stamped out a key ring for my husband's neurologist who does such a great job of treating and managing his illness. Without his help my husband would likely be bed ridden by now. He has an appointment next Tuesday to see him so will give it to him then. My husband stained it then I gumtraged the back and edges and put the eyelet in for the ring to go through.
that is very sweet. love the tree to , i must make some of those before Christmas
ReplyDeleteThanks. I am just going to keep making them all year then I will have lots to give out to family next Christmas. It is something I can do when sitting watching TV. The leatherwork means going out to the shop where my bench and leather tools are kept so I don't get much done over the winter as the shop is way too big to heat.
Delete