My husband has had a bit of a surge in energy. This happens sometimes about a month after the chemo infusion and he feels better and so tries to catch up on all the things he hasn't been able to do. But he sometimes does more harm than good because his muscles and nerves react and then he is rendered exhausted and hardly able to move. During the current energy surge we have been trying to re-organise our home a bit. We have moved furniture around and he made some drawer organisers out of cedar. His office is now so much more tidy and looks lovely.
He forgets that I am a plodder. He goes all gun-ho when his energy surges and I can't keep up with him. Today he is wiped out but I am still plodding on.
Between us though we keep going and do get some things done.
Maggie turns six months tomorrow (26 weeks). She is growing into a magnificent American bulldog. She is such a loving and playful dog, she has us wound round her little paw! Well big paw actually but you know what I mean.
This was taken yesterday
Off to get some yarn from my sewing room so I can do some crochet while the Superbowl is on.

No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.