I don't know if this is the case in the UK but here in the US Sizzix has a one day sale on for February 29th.
I am so happy, happy, happy.
I just ordered $124 worth of stuff for $22.60
Off course I had to pay shipping of $11.14 but I am getting a load of items.
2 x Sizzix BigZ dies
1 x Sizzix Original die
1 x TextureZ starter kit
1 x Sizzlets die
2 x sets of Christmas embossing folders
2 x sets of other embossing folders
Yep all the above for $22.60 plus shipping
Here is the site if anyone is interested
Sizzix One day leap Year sale
I am planning on making cards this year so the embossing folders will be great and the texture plates will be good to use on my leatherwork (I hope).
I did try embossing leather and it worked OK but it was a bit thick to go through the rollers plus the folders prevented doing it continuously (for a belt for example).
I think the texture plates might work and if they do not I will have them for the cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.