My making things mojo has gone into hibernation. There are some mitigating circumstances but can't blame it all on those.
My husband is not very well at all. We spent three days last week in the hospital after he was life flighted from one ER to another on a stroke protocol. Luckily, it wasn't a stroke.....well it might have been but the neuro doctors and the cardio ones couldn't agree so we took the better option of 'it wan't a stroke'
But what is it then? He has these episodes at night where his body shakes quite violently then subsides but sometimes they roll one after another. He has many things going on healthwise, neurological, cardio and diabetes. But they don't know what is causing the episodes which are pretty scary for both of us.
So with all that going on I have not felt like making anything. I have slowed down on the reading too, I think I was using it as an escape mechanism.
The dogs are doing great, Boris has perked up with our daily walks now that the weather is better and Maggie just likes any excuse to run around like a loonie. The walking is good for me too. We are blessed to have the land to walk on and the dogs can run free. One day we will have to up and sell but we are hanging on as long as we can.
My husband is keeping himself busy on his computer. He is trying to get it to run better and use a different operating system. This has been thwart with problems but it is keeping his brain active even if his body is not doing so well.
I watched all of the Superbowl on Sunday night, he gave up halfway as his team was leading by a lot. I was hoping for my team to have a come back and they did and won, it was a very exciting second half.
But no knitting or sewing or leatherwork happening. Hoping for some inspiration soon.........
Well, I can understand your mood. I'm thinking that those night episodes have taken your restful sleep so your brain has not released the stress so you can express you thoughts creatively. How's THAT for a psychological explanation, lol.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you find out what is causing the tremors. Funny that they only occur at night.
xx, Carol