It has been a funny old week, kind of blah and indifferent. We had a hospital trip which was neither good nor bad, good thing is my husband's immune system might be coming back up, the bad thing if it does then the antibodies start attacking his central nervous system again. Another upcoming this week which might shed some light on what is happening with his heart issues. Time will tell.
It has turned really nice here, not too hot and we are getting some much needed rain.
Love the colour of these iris and thought they looked lovely with the raindrops on.
Been thinking about the quilt, it will definitely be a go, just have to make a start. Once I do I know I will keep at it.
Yes, the start is always the hardest part for anything! Love your Iris. Mine are just leaves and don't bloom til much later in the spring or early summer. Iris and Day Lily are two of my very favorite flowers. The color of this one is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Still haven't started on it yet, seems like there is always something else to do. This is my favourite iris.
DeleteI love Iris flowers, yours are similar to one I used to have at our previous home, I have never been to keen on the purple ones but the rust and yellows ones are my favs
ReplyDeleteWe have rust, yellow, gold, purple and white. One of the white ones is beautiful close up but looks a little dirty from a distance. I only have one of those. Will put a picture up when it blooms, it is always the last to do so.
Delete