Saturday, August 4, 2012

KR6 and KR7 patterns

Does anyone know if you can use KR6 patterns in a KR7 knit radar?

I have a Studio 700 with built in knit radar which takes the KR7 patterns.  I have the chance to purchase a full set of KR6 patterns but don't know if I can use them.

I have been a little absent of late, my husband was in the hospital for two weeks quite ill.  He is home now.  He has an auto immune neuro muscular disease and went into a crisis.  He is feeling a lot better than he was so I should get knitting again.

Plus it is so hot here in MO.  (105F as I write this at 5.36pm) so there's not much else to do so I should be knitting up a storm.

There is a new baby on the horizon so I have the incentive now to just give myself a kick up the butt and get going!

1 comment:

  1. Check this out
    http://susyranner.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/using-kr7-pattern-sheets-in-the-kr6-knit-radar/

    It may help answer your question.

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.