My husband has a chronic autoimmune disease. He has been having chemo treatment for 13 months now in a bid to slow it down. All was well until about two months ago, he had been feeling a lot better but it seems the chemo has done all it can for now. He is not feeling that great.
He is a fighter though so in a bid to get some motivation and do something within his current capabilities we dragged out a rocker chair from my knitting/sewing room that needs fixing. We needed different screws to what we have so we went to town to pick some up.
Right by the screws section were some folding tables one of which was assembled so I could measure the distance between the legs. Yeah, it would fit over the standard size bed in my knitting/sewing room. (see my previous post for the brainwave I had about this). Was this karma or what?
Trouble was it was quite pricey for our budget. We had to go to Walmart to pick up some groceries so I thought would check see if they had any folding tables. They did! And they were $21 cheaper so I bought one and today I am going to go and set it up and re-organise my knitting/sewing room. The chair won't go back in there, it was only there as it needed fixing so I will have some extra space for my totes of yarn and fabric. When we fix the chair it will go back in the living room.
Pictures will be taken. I am excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.