I decided as it is way too cold to go outside that I would try yet again to install Knitware on my Windows 64bit computer that runs Windows 7. Well, same old, same old. It will not install even following the instructions implicitly. I do have it on the old Dell 32 bit I bought last year but I would really like it on my main computer which is much more accessible
So, I thought I would look at knitting blogs to try and get some inspiration.
Found this entry on a blog:-
http://machineknittingismylife.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweatermaker-easy-charting-
It is a software program called Sweater Maker that purports to run on all systems.
Has anyone tried it?
Not really happy about having to pay for a program I can't test but if other folks have tried and liked it I would splash out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.