Today I made my quilt sandwich and pinned it together ready to start on the quilting. Finally, it feels like a quilt and not a table cloth. I also cut out the edging strips.
The walking foot I ordered arrived today. First though, I have to try it. I will make a 'sandwich' from leftover fabric and batting give it a go.
This coming week we will be away for three days. My husband is having to resume plasmatheresis treatments which entails three separate days in the hospital which is 150 miles away. Three very long days which takes a lot out of us both.
It is likely, I won't do any more than try the walking foot this week. When the treatments are over I will have time to do it without having to rush. I have got this far and don't want to ruin it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.