I had a mundane sewing job to do. I had bought some workshop rags for my husband but they were bigger than the ones we usually buy. They are made of cheapie terry towelling. So I cut them in half then needed to turn down the cut edges.
Boris is used to the sewing room, he loves to come upstairs and lollygag while I am knitting or sewing. It was Maggie's first time though.
I wasn't sure how she'd be. The dogs and I went upstairs and I shut the two doors in there so she couldn't wander off. She walked around what little empty floor space there is and had a good nose and sniff at everything. She did try scraping the carpet which is in really bad shape because Boris has already done his share of scraping on it. Their claws catch the loop pile and pull on them and we get like a shag pile!!!!!
Eventually though she copied Boris and laid down and had a nap while I did my bit of sewing.
So, in my opinion, it was a success.
Maybe now I will get some more knitting and sewing machine time.
Yeah for me!
My dog, Ben, loves being in the craft room, he has a bed beside the Horn cabinet, if I am working at the frame he drags his bed underneath and snores away as I walk up and down.
ReplyDeleteBoris has always come up with me when I am knitting or sewing, he just lies down and watches me. Hopefully Maggie will be the same and I will get some things done. Have some fabric I want to make a skirt with and a ton of knitting yarn for the machines. Not to mention all the quilt squares my mother in law made waiting to be joined together to make a quilt. I could spend a month up there full time and not be half way done.
Delete