Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Check out Alibris second hand books

I have used Alibris before to buy used books but had forgotten about it until today when I was googling knitting machine books. I found some real bargains, 3 hardback and one paperback for $14 plus shipping of $14 as they were coming from three different bookshops but still a great bargain.

Did get some mowing done this morning and my husband did manage to get down and check the blades, all of which need replacing but he did it. He is such a trooper. We will pick up new blades tomorrow on our way to the VA hospital.

Appointment with the neurologist tomorrow, keeping all fingers and toes crossed for some better news and/or a course of treatment.

I called the nurse on Monday and told her we had been to see the neuro surgeon at the University hospital last Thursday so the neurologist would have a heads up and she advised us to go and pick up the notes before coming to see him as the VA takes forever to scan in notes from other hospitals....as we are well aware! so we will do that.

Off to practise on the knitting machine again......

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.