Yesterday's plans got thwarted so no shopping or mowing got done yesterday afternoon. (that wasn't a bad thing though and that's all I'm saying about that lol)
Did get some mowing done this morning and just having lunch now then shopping this afternoon. Hopefully will get some knitting practice in later but if not, for sure will tomorrow. Had some good tips from my knitting friend Julie and have watched a couple of Youtube videos so am raring to go on the casting on. The knitting, increasing, decreasing and casting off I remembered well from before but for some reason casting on successfully and neatly is evading me for the time being.
Will take some pictures of the machine and post them later for my good buddy Laura who I have known now for a number of years and had somehow with held my obsession of knitting machines from. She is my best friend and confidante too so how that never got out I have no idea!
Off I go..........
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.