I didn't do any practice yesterday as we worked on the fishtank all day as stated in my previous post. I did make progress on Sunday though. I mastered the e-loop casting on method which I was having so many problems with.....yeah me! I was getting over confidant though and thought maybe I should start on a garment lol. Well, I wanted to use the punchcard and try a pattern for the grand daughter and see how the two colours went together so I followed the instructions but it didn't work, so I tried again and it still didn't work. In hind site, I think I had the second yarn threaded wrong but it was time to quit at that point so I will try again, probably after the hospital stay is over and done with.
Who knows, maybe the treatment will work and my husband will be as he was and we will be so busy catching up with all the jobs that have not got done the past couple of years that I won't get chance to be on the knitting machine for months.........a small price to pay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.