I used one of the new punch cards on the new sweater. They were such a good buy, I am still excited about them.
The blue yarn had a lot of knots when I did the back. Hope they are not all through the cone.
Have plumbing problems today, the pipe broke last night on the water supply to the downstairs toilet. Have been to get the parts to fix it and waiting for them to set before trying it. My husband, is a wonder. Despite his illness, he still got down and fixed it.
I got up in the night to go. A candle I had sitting on the cistern fell off and hit the pipework where it comes out of the wall to the tap thingy to turn it on and off. (US fittings are a little different to the UK ones, I don't recall these taps back when I lived there). So the water starting spurting out in full force while I was on the loo!!!!! I knew where to turn off the water so I did that pretty quickly then woke up my poor husband to give him the good news.
Hope it works, the dishwasher is full of dirty dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.