Thursday, October 13, 2011

A big Thank you to Susan (suzyranner)

Susan posted a comment on one of my prior posts explaining that I had cut off the feed supply so people were not being notified of my posts. I wondered why no one was commenting but thought that my constant ramblings were getting boring.  I was a little sad at that thought but I use my blog as my journal too so that I can go back and look at how I am progressing with the knitting so I carried on rambling regardless!

I hope I have corrected the problem but maybe others might not be so happy when they get my stream of posts popping up lol.  Sorry guys, there's been quite a few!

4 comments:

  1. It's working now - all your missing posts came up in Google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonderd where you had got to Maureen I thought you hadn't done post in weeks lol. Just turned out they weren't coming through, ahh well never mind, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wondered too Maureen, glad its sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I am glad it's sorted too. Had a lot of things to attend to this past week so only progress was to get one front completed correctly on the second attempt. Hoping to get some time today, hope so, need a break from the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.