Well, day 4 is here. The antibiotics are kicking in and I am feeling a bit better. Yesterday, between us, we managed to get the sticky hooks up on the walls. Today I will hang the lights. I hope I have enough as I broke one set when I took them all down earlier this year when we had the house up for sale. I may have an extra new set stashed somewhere.
This guy will make an appearance today:
It has warmed up a little and I will put up the outside decorations and lights.
The Santa I am knitting for my great grandsons is near completion. All the knitting is done and I have started sewing it all together.
Christmas cards are running late. That is unusual for me. I may not be sending any to Canada this year as they are in the midst of a postal strike and they are unusually slow at the best of times, even when they are working!
I can pop some of the English ones in the parcel when Santa is finished, and it shouldn't take long to do the rest.
So Christmas is now underway here, albeit a bit behind.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.