Thursday, December 5, 2024

Day 5 and here I am again!

Yesterday we got the outside lights and ornaments up.  It was a bit warmer.  Today it is bitterly cold.


I have another tote of Christmas decorations etc. to bring down and sort through, I am looking for a new set of lights I bought last year.  The sticky hooks are great except on two of the walls which are log-sided, and the hooks do not stick to them very well. They were stained and I guess the adhesive on the hooks just doesn't stick to it. We compromised and strung the lights around the curtain rods and paintings.  I was a little disappointed but it's OK.

Today I hope to finish the inside and bring down the tree.  

Then maybe I can start on cards......


1 comment:

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.