I know it is cheating to do days at a time, but it's this or nothing, as my days are very busy.
I am still not fully feeling the Christmas vibe, but I am trying, I really am!
Yesterday I had to go for a follow-up appointment to my dermatologist. All is good right now. No precancerous patches and no excema. Great news.
I also had a urine test and no signs of the UTI, so more great news.
Most of the presents are wrapped, just have a couple more to do. Trying to get all the jobs done so I can enjoy Christmas and the days after. Having the aide come in is really helping.
Christmas baking will get done over the next couple of days. Fingers crossed I don't need to shop again until after Christmas as I picked up a grocery order yesterday while I was out for the hospital appointments.
Hopefully back tomorrow with some baking photos.
Hope you are all getting sorted and are feeling the vibe.
Off to watch my favourite Christmas music video, that does help
Drifters I'm dreaming of a white Christmas cartoon video newer version
And here is the original version:-
Drifters I'm dreaming of a white Christmas original cartoon version
Grateful thanks to the creators of these videos.
Today's photo.
Sounds like a good day. Take care and don't over do it.
ReplyDelete