Wednesday, December 11, 2024

Days 10 and 11 combined and ho ho ho Santa is on his way!

Day 10

Tuesday was a better day, I completed the online form and took it and the parcel to a different Post Office.  The clerk was a heavily pregnant young lady who really should have been home resting but she was a treasure.  I gave her the parcel and the form, and yes, you guessed it, she said you have to fill out this customs form here and handed me the form I had requested at the other Post Office yesterday.

I told her about my visit to the other PO and it seems that person just didn't want to process the parcel.

Day 11

Today, I have to do some online shopping for gifts.  Thank goodness for the likes of Amazon and Walmart who deliver to the recipients.  In the good old days I used to buy, wrap and deliver or mail the gifts myself.  That is not cost effective anymore.

Bit of a late morning today, we slept in.  It's going to be quite cold today so I am glad I don't have to go anywhere.

We are up to date with our chocolate advent calendars and I just opened the Jacquie Lawson ones for today.  I have three of them on the go, 2022, 2023 and 2024.   I had no idea you could reset them from previous years until I read it on another blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.