Tuesday, December 3, 2024

Not a good start

 Well, it is day 3 so not a good start eh, missing day 2.

I have recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. It seems I have had it quite a while. A recent test indicates a UTI so I am on antibiotics. I haven’t been at my best but hoping the meds kick in soon.

So yesterday I had to go into town to pick them up and I also found some stocking stuffers, so some Christmas things done. Today I will try and get some decorations out.

I am even 2 days behind opening my Jacquie  advent calendar.

Not really having a good start to the season.

Upwards and onwards!

1 comment:

  1. So hope you are feeling much better very soon! You still have lots of time left to decorate when you are feeling better. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Belinda

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.