Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Knitting update

Oh no cries the reader, not again! Well, this is my blog so there.....so this is the latest.

I didn't do anything yesterday on the machine, just wasn't in a very good mood and also was busy. I went out and mowed a couple of hours before it got too hot but I stayed out too long and was very hot when I got back in. The heat makes me grumpy.

Added to that, my husband was all fired up about Google+ and wanted me to set mine up and was in here on my computer doing stuff to do that. I wasn't ready to do it, I don't like change plus I like my Facebook, so that made me grumpier.

Then we went to town to eat and shop and by this time it was really hot. Lunch was excellent. Fast food again! Am I becoming a fast food junkie?????

We went to shop but my husband was tired by this time. He got a haircut from the instore hairdresser but she didn't cut his hair as he wanted so he was grumpy too. We got the basics stuff we needed then headed off to get gas and coffee.

I dropped my full cup of coffee in the store when getting it from under the dispenser so I felt really bad for the sales clerk who had to clean it all up.

We left the gas station and went to DQ for ice cream. That was good!

Then we came home and I put away the shopping.

My husband had gone to lie down and I joined him. I slept till 5.30pm, I couldn't believe it. He had only napped briefly so had been up quite a while.

So that was my day yesterday....but!!!

The day before I had been on the machine and did two perfect test pieces, one with the ribber and one without. My home made round brush covers worked just fine so now I am going to embark on a garment........

Um, I recall saying that some time ago lol, but this time I think I am really ready.

This afternoon maybe...........

Oh as an afterthought. I bought a barbie doll yesterday. Can you believe it they are less than $6 for a basic doll. I missed the Barbie era, they were before my time.

Anyway, the dresses I made out of test pieces fit perfectly! Yeah! Maybe a picture will be added later.

My oh my, I need to get a life!!!!


What can I say??? I have been quite busy this morning. I cooked breakfast, I did washing and hung it out and bought in yesterday's. I've made a loaf of bread and stripped the bed so I deserve a little down time...right? lol.

Googled Barbies too and apparantly they came out in 1959 so I have no idea why I never had one, I would have been 11 years old then. Ah, maybe it was because I thought I was all grown up by then and into pop music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.