Oh dear, it sucks to be getting older and more forgetful!
(Since living in Northern America (Canada and the US) for fifteen years I have picked up some of their not so nice sayings, 'sucks to be....' being one of them. But I guess, when in Rome.....and all that lol).
I realized that my sewing these past years had been mainly limited to making curtains although I did make one summer dress for my grand daughter but that was a very easy garment. The hardest part being the tie up straps on the top.
Wrong date on this, I had forgotten to reset date after charging battery on camera, made this in 2010
Now I have my machine I think I will be much more prolific with my projects. That's the plan anyway!
Made for my granddaughter. She is four now and still wears it. It kinda grew with her
Shoes for a friend's granddaughter
Another for my granddaughter
One for a grand nephew
Wrong date on this too, I made this June 2010 for my grandson.
Living room curtains, there are two windows this size so made two sets
Sunroom curtains. there are two other windows in this room two that I made sets for
I searched for more but I must have deleted them.......thank goodness eh?
Off to sew up the sweater ready to do the neckband. I dreamed about it and that I did the neckband in the contrast color so that's what I'm going to do.







These are all so beautiful maureen well done they look really stunning.
ReplyDeleteAlex
Thanks Alex. You do great stuff too. I love the little green sweater, so cute1
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful but the little dress really is adorable. Did I mention I am about to be married to a grandfather? :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I am a little confused here, but that's easy these days. As I know you have been married for a few years now I am assuming you are going to become grandparents soon. Congratulations to you both.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments, they mean a lot.
Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments.
ReplyDelete