I haven't had chance to do anything with the knitting machine since Monday other than order some new brushes from a supplier I found in Hong Kong.
They also had a ribber manual which you could purchase and download. On Monday I had tried to assemble the ribber and found out that the manual the kind lady had taken the time to copy and send me wasn't the exact same model so it had different parts to mine to attach the ribber to the machine and I couldn't work out how to do it.. So finding the actual manual at this Hong Kong online shop was a bonus and she emailed it to me and I printed it up. Now I understand what the problem was so when I next get chance to work on it I should be able to get it all set up. It didn't help that the ribber I purchased came with some additional fittings that didn't belong to it lol and I was trying to fit those!. I found this out when I printed up the ribber manual and it had a list of parts that came with it.
So all is going well, just need to find some time to work on it.
Tomorrow we are going to Kansas City to take care of some business and hopefully sell some of our corals which have multiplied like crazy in the fish tank.
So look likes Saturday before I get anymore knitting stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.