Saturday, October 1, 2011

It arrived yesterday!

Ordered Wednesday and arrived Friday.  That was good service.  I set it up on my kitchen island with the whirly gig but it wouldn't wind.  I was mumbling and grumbling and my husband came over to see what I was whining about.

"It doesn't work" I said

"Well, did you set it up right?" he said

"I think so" I said

He tried it too and it didn't work

"Let me look at the instructions" he said

"It doesn't say" I said

He looked at the instructions

"You've attached the yarn feeder thingy wrong" he said

"Oh" I said

"Wheres the wrench?" he said

I gave him the wrench

He re-fitted it and 'Voila' it worked and it's wonderful and I love it and him too.

Here it is in all it's glory and working like a charm.


Off to work on the jacket now!



1 comment:

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.