Is any one else getting their blog attacked by something that makes words into links? I had to go back and change the past few blogs because some of the words were showing up in green and were links to sites giving away things. Anyone know how to stop this please?????????
OK, I think I may have solved it. In settings, other, site feed, I changed it to none. Hope this works OK. It's like an intrusion and invasion of privacy when something changes my blog. I am not happy!
ReplyDeleteDarn, No!!! that didn't work. help!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Google thing. I am not impressed by them. But at least it's nothing harmful.
ReplyDeleteI googled text enhance. There is an opt out option. I have opted out! Let's hope I stay opted out!
ReplyDeleteNow I know why my feed reader hasn't been showing me your posts since september 9th!
ReplyDeleteWhen you changed your site feed setting to none it stopped your posts from showing in Google Reader and I don't think they are showing on the Blogger dashboard page either - I don't think your followers are seeing your posts on their dashboards.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks Susan,
ReplyDeleteI really had no clue what i was doing. I awas trying to stop text enhance except at first I didn't know that was what was causing my problem so I was doing anything to try and stop it. I later found out how to opt out of text enhance but didn't really understand what I had done before stopped the feeds from showing up. Thanks so much.