Friday, September 16, 2011

well darn!!!!!

I was bidding on a very old machine.  A Knittax M2.  The good thing was that the  mailing was very reasonable and that makes a big difference here in the US.  I was high bidder at $5.55 but at the last minute someone came in.  I upped my highest bid a couple of times but I wasn't prepared to go above $18.  After all, I don't need it, I have a super machine and ribber.  I just wanted it but where do you draw the line?  For me it is about practicality.  We are seniors on a fixed income so I bid up to my maximum and it went for a few cents more.

Oh well, there will be another one one day.

I hate bidding on ebay, it raises my blood pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.