Well here it is, finished finally. A big learning experience on this one but thoroughly enjoyed every minute even if the air was a tad blue at times. Only Boris the dog was in earshot so no harm done lol. He likes to come and lie down in the room when I'm knitting.
Not going to start on the next one for a few days. Now that the temperature has cooled down a bit it's time to get out and catch up with the seven acres of mowing that really needs doing.
Will be checking in though every day to see how my fellow bloggers are doing on their projects.
absolutely beautiful Maureen, I love the colours, and very well fone with those ribbed bands.
ReplyDeleteThanks Alex.. After I had finished I thought of a way I could have done it that would have been soooo much simpler! But, it wouldn't have been mitred. The next one will definitely be a cross over lol.
ReplyDelete